XP DEUS 2 WS6 MASTER metal detector with 22cm coil
With the control unit holder on the frame you will have the screen in front of your eyes + with the optional WSAII or WSAIIXL wireless headset you will have a professional detector at a cheaper price!
XP DEUS II - New for 2022.Extremely lightweight (750g in hand without remote)FMF technology - multiple frequencies working fast at the same time (different frequency band depending on the selected program, noisy frequencies are switched off)49 frequencies from 4 to 45kHz, realistically everything you need for most soils and even a bit more12 factory programs + 12 programs the user can create himself and save as his ownAdjustable sound level, twice as loud as DEUS 1Soundsets for all tastesWS6 has a larger graphic display compared to its predecessor WS4, and 4 buttons for control - an ergonomic headset that can work independently of the console and has all the settings as a console. Protected against rain.Pairs with wireless headset WSAII or WSAIIXL (optional).Includes 22cm FMF coil working in the frequency range from 4 to 45kHz (49 single frequencies or FMF)
- A new revolution! XP once again pushes the boundaries by creating the first wireless, multi-frequency, multi-frequency metal detector with unique functions and features. By linking the coil, remote control, headset and pinpointer (MI-6), they communicate with each other wirelessly and without delay - using XP's patented radio protocol system. This means that target signals generated by the search coil are quickly transmitted to the headset without any delay, giving DEUS II unrivalled speed and accuracy. Thanks to FMF® (Fast Multi Frequency) technology, DEUS II performs perfectly in all conditions, both on land in different soils and at sea.
- Underwater operation. As mentioned above, DEUS 2 can be dived to a depth of 20m (a real competitor to submersible MDs + in clear water it shows the ID on the screen - something submersibles do not do). The on-screen buttons are very soft and easier to press, but at greater depths they get pinched, so a dive lock is used - the buttons lock and no longer respond to water pressure. Unlocking requires a combination of buttons. Optional bone wired headphones that transmit sound through the jaw allow much better hearing in the water. An underwater antenna (optional) is used for a more robust attachment, and hooks are provided on the console for a firm grip.
- Programs on the control unit (12 factory programs + 12 user-defined programs)
DEUS II's wide choice of programs is a powerful advantage for all ground conditions.
- GENERAL: FMF
- SENSITIVE: FMF
- SENSI FT: FMF
- FAST: FMF
- PARK: FMF
- DEEP HC: FMF
- DEUS MONO
- GOLD FIELD: FMF
- RELIC: FMF
- DIVING: FMF
- BEACH: FMF
- BEACH SENS: FMF
- WS6 headset,
- 22cm coil with protection,
- Remote control
- lite frame,
- three-prong charging cable, clip,
- adapter for wired headphones,
You might also like